Stability of Jupiter-core-core-Saturn System
- Rest of disk goes away.
- The resulting Jupiter-core-core-Saturn can be stable for a long time.
- Moved Saturn to 10AU to get away of the 5:2 resonance.
(OK since Saturn moves around after instability.)
- Put cores at 6.6AU and 8.3AU.
- Initial eccentricity of Saturn and cores was zero.
- Initial eccentricity of Jupiter between 0 and 0.05 (current value).
- Did 4 runs using the Wisdom-Holman Map.
- Found lifetimes from 100Myr to 3Gyr.
- This spread includes 700Myr, which is the rough date of the LHB.
Jupiter-core-core-Saturn lasts for 700Myr and then goes unstable.