Our New Algorithm
- Based on SyMBA (Duncan, Levison, & Lee).
- Will define a new class of small object called tracers.
- These small orbits directly feel the gravity of normal, big objects.
- The small objects do not feel each other's gravity.
- The big objects feel dynamical friction of the small objects as if there were a lot of them
- Big guys slowly accrete little guys.
- Little guys are made in collisions with big guys.
We have energy and angular momentum conservation issues with this code.
However, we believe that it is good enough to take a preliminary look at the role of dynamical friction.